Ekco attains Microsoft Threat Detection Specialization
Partners with this specialisation have validated technical skills and experience in proactively monitoring and protecting crucial IP and business data
Ekco are pleased to announce that we have successfully achieved Microsoft’s Threat Protection Specialization.
The Threat Protection Specialization showcases Ekco’s ability to protect business-critical systems and data from threats and recover rapidly from security incidents.
Commenting on this latest achievement, Eric Chapin, Senior Security Architect at Ekco, said: “Achieving a second Microsoft Security specialization is the next step in evolving our industry-leading Microsoft Security practice. The Threat Protection Specialization is particularly significant in that it underlines our expertise in Security Operations where customers rely on us the most, protecting their most valuable assets. Massive thanks to the team for all their hard work.”
What is the Threat Protection Specialization?
This specialization allows customers to identify partners who have validated technical skills and experience of delivery in proactively monitoring and protecting crucial IP and business data. It is proof that a partner has the necessary skills in deploying Microsoft Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, or Azure Sentinel workloads.
Why is it important:
- 68% of companies experienced a targeted attack on their networks and suffered data loss as a direct result.
- 84% of companies believe their organizations would benefit from cloud-native SIEM
- 92% agree that automation is needed to deal with large alert volumes
How did we achieve the specialization?
Microsoft has a number of steps that partners have to complete in order to receive this specialization:
- Have an active Solutions Partner designation for Security
- Demonstrate ongoing support of customers via Azure Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security or Azure Sentinel
- Have the requisite in-house skills to offer advanced capabilities, demonstrated by passing the relevant Azure certifications and technical assessments
- Provide customer references that demonstrate our ability to deploy Microsoft Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, or Azure Sentinel workloads
Our specialists have the answer