eDiscovery can be a daunting process. Let us take the hassle off your hands.
eDiscovery done right
Our team of legal, privacy and incident response professionals have a solid track record in leading some of the continent’s most prominent Discovery cases and regulatory investigations, following good practice for electronic discovery and adopting the EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model) for managing eDiscovery projects.
Our team’s experience extends across:
- Digital investigations
- Litigation support
- Regulatory responses
- TARs (Technology Assisted Reviews)
- Data subject access requests
Our service offering
If you need to produce electronically stored information before a legal case, respond to a data access request, or conduct an in-house digital investigation, Ekco is the partner for you. We conduct:
- Regulatory and digital investigations
- Investigations pertaining to IP theft
- Forensic preservation and collection of data
- eDiscovery and litigation support
- Managed data subject access requests
- Freedom of information requests
- Review, redaction and production of data for handover
Why choose Ekco?
Thousands of companies like yours choose Ekco because: