Careers at Ekco
We’re having fun building a managed cloud and cyber security provider with a difference. Why not join us?
It’s people who power our possible
At Ekco, we strive to give the same high quality experience to employees that we give to our customers.
That way, we can all achieve more. When our people feel supported and empowered, they can pass that feeling on to our customers, and to one another. High fives all round.
- Flexible, family friendly working options
- Your progression and development is encouraged
- Ireland’s 4th fastest growing technology company
(Deloitte Fast50 Awards)
- Top partner status across various technologies,
including Microsoft, VMware and Veeam.
We’re growing pretty quickly. To keep the same, close relationships with our customers, we need bright, collaborative people who are full of energy. If this sounds like you, apply for an open role today.
Join the Ekco community
Back when we could all fit in one room, we’d call ourselves a family. Now that there are over 600 of us, we’re more of a close-knit community.
We have the same welcoming and collaborative culture, there’s just more of us involved now. We still do fun activities like virtual DJ sets, pizza making and the EkcOlympics, so that we all can connect on a personal level.
Benefits of working at Ekco
- Learning & development – Unlimited access to Udemy learning platform
- Time off – 25 days leave + public holidays
- x1 day Birthday leave per year
- A lot of responsibilities & opportunities to grow (also internationally)
- Company Pension Scheme.
We give our people the support and space they need to thrive. Because we’ve seen that when people feel valued, they value those around them. It’s infectious and means our culture only grows stronger.
It’s what makes Ekco, Ekco.