Ekco achieves Cloud Security Specialization from Microsoft
The Cloud Security Specialization highlights Ekco's track record and in-house skills to provide comprehensive protection across Microsoft environments
Ekco is pleased to announce that it has successfully achieved Microsoft’s Cloud Security Specialization.
This is Ekco’s second Microsoft Specialization, which further differentiates the company as a Microsoft Security Partner and cyber security expert. During this process Ekco validated its expertise through customer references and Microsoft exams, ensuring that it delivers best-in-class security services related to Azure, hybrid, and multi-cloud security solutions.
Commenting on this latest achievement, Pat O’Callaghan, Director at Ekco, said: “Everyone is aware that the complexity and diversity of security threats is on the rise. The cloud is a relatively new environment for many organisations and being able to get protection in place as part of digital transformation is paramount. This achievement demonstrates the depth of expertise we offer our customers to ensure they have everything they need to work efficiently and securely in the cloud with Microsoft. I’d like to thank our team for their incredible work, and Microsoft for recognising our commitment to delivering best-in-class solutions and services to our customers.”
What is the Cloud Security Specialization?
This recognition from Microsoft is an acknowledgement that Ekco has the track record and in-house skills to provide comprehensive protection across our customers’ Microsoft Azure, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Why is it important:
- 27% increase in cloud and SaaS threats year on year
- 23% of cloud security breaches are due to cloud infrastructure’s security misconfiguration
- 52% of customers reference data security worries as a blocker to cloud expansion
How did Ekco achieve the specialisation?
Microsoft has a number of steps Ekco had to pass in order to receive this solution designation:
- Have an active Solutions Partner designation for Security
- Demonstrate ongoing support of customers via Azure Security workloads for the past 12 months
- Have the requisite in-house skills to offer advanced capabilities, demonstrated by passing the relevant Azure certifications and technical assessments
- Provide customer references that demonstrate our ability to deploy Microsoft Security workload
Cloud security keeping you up at night? Chat to us.
Our specialists have the answer