On-demand webinar: Traditional Pen Testing is Dead… What’s Next?
Traditional Pen Testing is Dead!
Is traditional pen testing dead? In short yes!
Pen tests have long been a crucial part of the CISO’s plans. Performed annually as a way to uncover vulnerabilities in an organisation’s network, a pen tester will simulate an attack using the same methods and tools used by hackers. However, as the threat landscape rapidly evolves, so too have the security requirements of businesses. Traditional pen tests are now insufficient at meeting the basic needs of most organisations. Not only are they costly, but they also don’t always detect critical threats.
With the rapid expansion of the network edge, as well as the mix of at-scale device connectivity, ongoing cloud migration activity, and
investments in next-gen technologies – many organisations have been left with blind spots in their visibility. Annual snap shots are no longer enough. Organisations need to be continuously pushing the boundaries and testing their defences. Only by taking a more strategic approach to security can IT leaders gain a holistic view of the vulnerabilities they face.
Cue Ethical Hacking as a Service.
In this on-demand webinar Ekco’s Head of Security Strategy and GRC, Declan Timmons, rethinks pen testing, enabling you to identify more vulnerabilities and defend more efficiently.
Why should I watch?
- Explore the common pitfalls of traditional pen testing that leave organisations open to attack.
- Understand the key differences between Pen Testing versus Ethical Hacking as a Service with a side-by-side comparison.
- Discover how Ethical Hacking as a Service can improve your security posture by giving you a holistic view of the threats you face.
- Hear first-hand from an ethical hacker on the latest methods hackers are using to breach your systems.
Who should watch?
- C Suite
- CIOs, CISOs, IT Managers, IT Directors
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Professionals
Our specialists have the answer