Redefining Ransomware Recovery: What’s new in Zerto 10
Ransomware attacks are on the rise, with a forecast that by 2031, they will target a business, consumer, or device every two seconds.
When it comes to responding to ransomware attacks, many IT professionals often revert to backups, which can be time-consuming, laborious, and prone to failures.
But there’s a better way, and this webinar will show you how, taking a deep dive into disaster recovery.
We’ll also be introducing you to Zerto 10, and include a demo. Zerto 10 brings a new dimension to ransomware recovery with features like:
• A new real-time encryption analyser – instantly detects and alerts you about suspicious write activity on protected workloads.
• Zerto’s first Cyber Resilience Vault – completely isolated, air-gapped recovery environment with immutable copies on secure hardware.
• Enhanced cloud protection for Azure – more efficient scaleout protection of hundreds or thousands of cloud VMs to, from, and within Azure.
• Secure Management Appliance – minimises the attack surface and aids seamless migration with the new Linux-based appliance.
You’ll also learn
- The real cost of ransomware recovery
- What happens after you’ve been hit
Our specialists have the answer