Having issues with cumbersome data centres? Our migration service offers unmatched flexibility and scalability with all the benefits of the cloud.
Quickly deploy and manage hundreds of resources
Been tasked with migrating your data to the cloud but don’t know where to start? Our cloud specialists and architects are here to provide a silver lining. We will assess your operations, applications and infrastructure, and provide industry-leading advice and execution for a smooth transition, with minimal disruption.
How can we help with your cloud migration?
Our comprehensive service offering includes:
- Lift and shift – transferring onsite OSs (operating systems) to the cloud
- End-user and database cloud migration
- No code changes – no need to adjust your applications, we can migrate them as is, while reaping the benefits of cloud
- Starting from scratch – let us rebuild, re-architect or refactor your apps, while optimising them for the cloud
- Cost-effective software improvements
What does the process look like?
Not only does our expertise, experience and flexibility differentiate us from other service providers, but our four-step migration process ensures that all bases are covered.
1. Discover and assess
During this first stage our team will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your existing infrastructure, databases, applications and unique business requirements
- Verify and authenticate your organisation’s readiness for migration
- Consult all relevant stakeholders to define appropriate strategic imperatives before implementation
- Assess cost implications and optimise where possible
- Develop a comprehensive migration plan with risk mitigation tactics
2. Design and build
In the design and build stage we will:
- Develop effective policies and procedures to enhance reliability, flexibility and efficiency
- Outline and build a solution that aligns with your organisation’s compliance, security and budgetary requirements, while prioritising the realisation of pre-determined goals and outcomes
During this phase we will facilitate:
- Knowledge sharing and capacity building with internal IT teams
- A transparent and accurate analysis of your cloud spend, and best practice approaches to maximise ongoing investments
- Ways to minimise the need for future cloud migrations through leading-edge automation
- Strict adherence to regulatory and compliance frameworks
4. Monitor, secure, and support
Measurement, evaluation and ongoing guidance is essential to successful and seamless cloud migration. Here, we will focus on:
- Cloud resource management from one, centralised platform
- Architectural reviews
- Usage and spend analytics, governance and budgetary tracking
- Ongoing cloud resource management services, incorporating best-effort security
- Managed SIEM (security information and event management) / SOC (security operations centre) combined with ML (machine learning) and log analysis