With COVID-19 developing in so many countries around the world, our commitment is to adhere to the advice of W.H.O, local governments of the countries in which we are operational, and the protocols advised by local and international authorities.
The well-being of our colleagues is an absolute priority, which is why we've made the decision as a team to work remotely for the next couple of weeks.
What won't be affected is our commitment to ensuring your business remains available and operational during these unprecedented times.
We want to assure our customers that Ekco has full work-from-home capabilities and sufficient resources, such as compute, storage, and bandwidth capacity to enable you to scale your systems as necessary, and continue operating business as usual.
To assist our team in operating uninterrupted, we have ensured everyone has secure access to:
- Extra monitors if needed, to mirror their office environment
- Internal cloud storage to access files & documents
- Collaboration tools such as OneDrive and our own Secure File Sync
- Phones and support lines, which will continue to be available to customers 24/7
- Communication tools like Zoom & MS Teams, so we can keep in constant with each other and clients.
I guess we're all about to learn what meetings could have been put in an email after all.... ;)
Contact details will remain the same and we will continue to monitor the situation closely. If in the meantime you have any questions, please get in touch.